all new mono eco wash convection ovens
the ultimate theatrical baking experience! perfect for par-bake!
MONO's Perfect Solution to the Combination vs Combi Dilemma...
MONO Equipment's self-clean bakery ovens incorporate a high-end, totally integrated self-wash system which provides the perfect alternative solution to a combi oven, whilst offering a highly effective solution for baking, roasting and cooking a variety of foods without cross contamination of odours or flavours - at a fraction of the price.
Meat to Sweet in Just 35 Minutes
The Eco-Wash Self-Clean Bakery Oven has been specially designed to provide a complete baking and self-cleaning solution which quickly and easily removes all odours and food from the oven chamber enabling retailers to switch between different food groups such as bacon and croissants in just 35 minutes.
Now even the smallest food-2-go outlet or pop-up cafe can confidently and safely offer a diverse range of freshly baked and cooked products with minimum investment.
Unsurpassed Cleaning Power
The BX Eco-Wash Self-Clean Convection Oven features an innovative, highly advanced self-wash facility which offers five specialist cleaning programmes - the hot flush which cleans, de-greases and de-odourises the oven in just 35 minutes*, gentle wash, standard wash and power wash along with a custom wash facility which can be used to design your own unique wash programme to suit your specific needs.
NEW Variable Fan Speed
The BX Eco-Wash Self-Clean Oven also features a new Inverter Drive providing the user with complete control of the oven’s fan speed for each stage of the bake cycle which means even the most delicate products can be baked perfectly. Naturally just a small reduction in fan speed can provide significant savings on energy consumption e.g. a fan running at 80% speed actually consumes only half the energy of one running at full speed.
- Provides the flexibility to switch between different food categories quickly and safely
- Available in 4/5 tray or 8/10 Tray capacity
- Also takes Gastronorm GN 1/1 Trays
- Features 5 powerful wash programmes
- Inverter Drive to provide ability to vary the fan speed for each stage of the bake cycle
- Takes 35 minutes to go from meat to sweet when using the Hot Flush programme
- Takes standard trays 400mm x 600mm and Gastronorm GN1/1 trays
- Removes the need for on-going expensive, professional deep cleaning
- Reduces risk of fire by preventing the build-up of grease and food deposits on the fan
- Energy-saving ECO2-Touch Controller
- LED door lights provide excellent chamber illumination and up to 88% energy saving on traditional bulbs
- Removes odours and charred deposits to prevent cross contamination of food
- An Adaptive Heat Algorithm constantly monitors the ovens temperature and automatically minimises any fluctuations
- Power Max Plus cleaning cartridge is sealed therefore no handling of harmful chemicals
- Improves the quality of the food by always cooking in a clean atmosphere
- Full oven control and monitoring via an App on your smart phone or handheld device
Please contact us on 0800 846846 or by using the form below to discuss your needs.